The average person in America graduates with significant student loan debt but only earns an average salary of $44,000 per year, while the median salary in tech is $98,000.
In this episode of 'The Tabe with Anthony O'Neal', he talks about tech bootcamps and how they have helped many people get into the tech industry as well as get out of debt.
The average income range for the average person in America is between $38,000 and $45,000 per year, but Anthony emphasizes the importance of aiming higher.
Anthony's guest, Cyrus Harbin (@imjustcyrus), shares his story of starting in tech after attending a boot camp called Careerist and tripling his income in one year.
Watch and listen as they discuss how tech sales is a lucrative career field, highlighting the potential for six-figure incomes and the opportunity to work from home.
Click Here To Learn More On How To Get Started In Tech Sales
Changing habits can be challenging, but it is essential to personal growth and self-improvement. Whether you're trying to quit smoking, eat healthier, or exercise more, changing your habits can lead to a happier and healthier life.
Yes, changing habits can be challenging, but it's an essential part of personal growth. With a clear goal, manageable steps, consistency, and self-compassion, anyone can successfully change their habits and create a happier, healthier life.
Check out this cool video about how to start your personal change journey:
Working from home can be a dream come true for introverts who crave solitude and a quiet environment. However, it can also come with its own set of challenges, such as feeling isolated, struggling to stay motivated, and finding it difficult to balance work and personal life. Here are some tips for introverts working from home:
1. Create a dedicated workspace: Having a designated workspace that is separate from your living space can help you mentally separate work and personal life. It also allows you to create a comfortable and productive environment that suits your needs.
2. Take breaks: It's essential to take regular breaks throughout the day to rest, recharge, and prevent burnout. Introverts may find it helpful to take short walks, read a book, or engage in other solitary activities to recharge.
3. Set boundaries: When working from home, it can be easy to fall into the trap of working around the clock. Setting clear boundaries between work and personal time can help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
4. Use communication tools: Introverts may prefer written communication over phone or video calls, so it's important to make use of communication tools like email, chat, or messaging apps to stay in touch with colleagues.
5. Find a routine: Having a routine can help introverts feel more in control and reduce stress. Creating a schedule for work tasks and personal activities can help you stay organized and productive.
6. Connect with others: While introverts may prefer solitude, it's still important to connect with others. Social isolation can lead to feelings of loneliness and depression. Make sure to stay in touch with friends and family, participate in online communities, or find a remote networking group to connect with like-minded individuals.
Working from home can be a great option for introverts, but it's important to be mindful of the unique challenges that come with it. By creating a comfortable workspace, setting boundaries, taking breaks, and connecting with others, introverts can thrive in a remote work environment.
Here are 20 niche high-paying remote jobs that may be suitable for introverts:
1. Software Developer - Median salary: $107,510
2. UX/UI Designer - Median salary: $85,000
3. Technical Writer - Median salary: $72,850
4. Data Scientist - Median salary: $98,230
5. Virtual Bookkeeper - Median salary: $45,500
6. Content Marketing Strategist - Median salary: $73,000
7. Cybersecurity Analyst - Median salary: $103,590
8. Graphic Designer - Median salary: $52,110
9. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist - Median salary: $65,000
10. Online Tutor - Median salary: $45,350
11. Virtual Recruiter - Median salary: $58,870
12. Digital Marketing Manager - Median salary: $95,900
13. Freelance Writer - Median salary: $62,170
14. Video Editor - Median salary: $59,810
15. Social Media Manager - Median salary: $50,350
16. E-Commerce Manager - Median salary: $71,600
17. Web Developer - Median salary: $77,200
18. Virtual Assistant - Median salary: $41,380
19. Online Therapist - Median salary: $60,930
20. Medical Coder - Median salary: $44,090
Note that salaries may vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and company. It's also worth noting that some of these jobs may require some level of interaction with others, but they generally allow for a more independent work environment, which may be ideal for introverts.
HELING BUSINESSES GET FUNDING